Sunday, March 25, 2012

The newest things that make me smile

Things I find funny about Annelise right now:

She actually loves her bulb syringe I use for cleaning out her nose from the little boogies. She thinks the noise the syringe makes is funny, and seems to like the feeling of air being sucked out of her nose.

She'll sit in my lap pretty well while I'm doing anything (like typing a blog post), but leans forward to touch or grab whatever is close to in front of her. Yesterday she kept pushing the control button on the keyboard so things kept messing up while I was typing!

Anything she can grab goes in her mouth. So much slobbering!

Toes now reach her mouth. The toe nomming is hilarious.

Whenever she's hungry, she now makes either a "bah-bah-buh-bah-buh-buh..." noise, or a "ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma..." noise. I'm guessing she means either "bottle" or "milk"... or maybe "mommy"? Either way, I'm assuming she's brilliant.

Her current favorite songs are the Alphabet, If All the Raindrops..., and Little Bunny Foo Foo. She particularly loves when I open my mouth and make the "ah-ah" noises for the goodies in the "All the Raindrops" song (I don't really know what it's called, but all the raindrops are lemon drops and gum drops.) :)

She loves bouncing on my tummy! She sits on my tummy while I bounce her up and down... she thinks it's absolutely hilarious.

All the jumping in her jumperoo! It's so hilarious how hard she jumps; sometimes I think the whole thing might just collapse in on her!

Her facial expressions. She makes awesome ones right now, and for seemingly no particular reason. Either disgusted, confused, or weirded-out are my favorites.

I'm sure there are a zillion other things that I can't think of right now, but I just thought I'd get these down for now! Life's getting more hectic as we're getting ready to move again. The packing has begun this weekend! There are gonna be so many boxes...

No comments:

Post a Comment